Tuesday 3 May 2011

Foundations in!

The last few weeks.
The deepest of digging finishes, due to the tree which is in our next door garden, 3.2 meters deep in total.  

Its been a while since i wrote here. lots has been going on, theres been some bank holidays, royal wedding and that has slowed work down a little. The sun is still beaming down!

I met my beautiful cousin sister at the weekend, she told me she reads this. 
I got very happy and excited. Well done on the promotion J!



 The RSJs arrive, placed into position and bolted together. The concrete men arrive and filled in the foundations with a huge pump. 
The weather has been so dry, my builder was keen to get this done asap, for fear of them caving in.  







                                        
...foundations being pumped in



nearly there....

No comments:

Post a Comment