Tuesday 10 May 2011

The best builder chef in the world?

Lucky me, yesterday Mr.R knocks on my door and says, " Tomorrow you dont cook!"

****confused**** is my gas supply going off? 

This morning fresh from the chef himself, a big portion of Vegetarian "Chicken" Curry for tonights dinner.
Along with exciting stories from far and away.

We have just finished dinner now, and it was absolutely fantastic. No need to kill chickens when vegetarian food food can be this good. Im sure that Gordon Ramsay would agree with me here. Especially after seeing his trip to India show.



As if the curry wasn't enough...check this out.....as soon as i finish this chin wag...

I am heading for the Banoffee Pie......



I really have found the best builder chef in the world! Thank you Mr.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment