Monday 18 April 2011

The end of last week

Not much to report this week. Lots has been done, lots of back breaking work. Digging foundations mainly.  I guess the day the digger came was a real treat! The guys are here at 8am they work their boots off till 5pm. I give them coffee and biscuits. But I really do admire these guys. They work so hard, and yet they always smile. 
My Kids are on holidays, but that has not stopped me. 
I have been busy searching for the kitchen of my dreams. Im seeing someone on monday, then mon night someone is coming round. I have been having some serious arguments with my pan cupboard.   I need to take all the pans out before I can get the one I want. I have put up with this for years. At last I can feel that I don't have to do this any more!  We have started putting graffiti on the walls in the house that are going to be lopped off. 
My builder says he has ordered the steels to come next week. I have been teaching my 8 year old daughter about RSJs, what they are made of and the basics of construction. 
I am out for the evening for a long well deserved night out on the town with my man. Ditched the car, meeting up with him at Finchley Road station. Out in the city I love the most. The weather is just awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment