Monday 21 March 2011

When the house came.


My mum asked me what to get my daughters for christmas, I suggested a dolls house. Well..we had been looking at them together and they showed an interest! i was well chuffed. Anyways, so very close to where i work is a lady who sells them, before this i didn't really do ANY research what so ever. no clue of prices design ANYTHING. dollshouse dumbo totally. i so dont advise this route.

When i went to ask her what she has, she showed me a few houses. Now being no kind of expert, never looked at them before, i asked her the price of a certain house, she told me she would let me know.

Well, its about christmas time, and i'm really busy with work.
A couple of days pass, she calls me to tell me the price and that she has ordered one for me! 
The price seemed ok. so i just said "ok"

Later on at home i started looking on the net, prices etc. I couldn't believe what this lady had quoted me, she was ripping me off! i called her to ask her if she really had the right price??? she got very angry with me, saying she cant compete with internet prices, which i understand, but there was a extreme difference. after looking at other houses i wish i didn't get that one, i didn't even ask her to get it for me!!!

Now because she works very close to me and its a close community i didn't cancel the order, i had to keep things sweet for my business sake. Even though i didn't ask her to order it!!!! 

Anyway so the house came, and my husband helped me to put it together! I liked that bit the best. I didn't like it very much. I couldn't even sell it. I would not have got anything for it. I ended up buying it myself. The girls were not that interested either!

So i started painting it, and working on it. The more i worked on it the more i liked it. And i think i like it a lot now. I have lots of things for it.  i am going to make lots of things for it. The girls like it now! But i wont let them touch it! Its  MINE!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment